Any modern hospitality establishment requires a bartender. With a cover letter for bartender you can get ahead of the queue and capture the hiring manager's attention right away. Cover letter for a bartender is hardly a repetition of the CV or resume. Here are bartender cover letter writing tips and sample to help you put your bartending skills forward.
- # Cover Letter for Bartender Template
- # Cover Letter for Bartender Sample
- # Tips for Writing Cover Letter for Bartender
- # How to Edit Cover Letter for Bartender Template
Bartender Cover Letter Template
Cover Letter for Bartender Sample (Text)
12 Jokstar Avenue, Minefield, CA 82030
Cell: (555) 786-109659
January 24, 2018
Figtree Inn and Bar
81 Dawkins Road
Minefield, CA 84565
Dear Mr. Capis,
This is in response to your advertisement seeking a skilled and experienced night Bartender at Fig Tree Inn & Bar. As an experienced, highly competent and driven Bartender, I am ready to bring my hardworking, positive and friendly service-focused attitude to the open position.
Currently, I am work in a cruise party bar where I maintain a lively, customer-oriented and fun bar atmosphere. My problem solving skills, interactive abilities and passion in my work allow me to gel in any team or work independently if need be. I am well trained, organized, approachable and enthusiastic with excellent upselling skills.
I have bookkeeping knowledge and qualifications that allow me to control bar inventory and accounts, serve orders and manage the bar without a problem. I am well versed in modern, classic and creative cocktail recipes and quick at picking new cocktail techniques fast. As a part of Fig Tree Inn & Bar, I believe my skills and experience will be able to increase your revenue expectations, enhance customer service and draw more patrons.
Attached are my references and resume. Please do get in touch at the earliest convenience through my email or contact phone number to discuss the open position in detail and your requirements.
Tips for Writing Cover Letter for Bartender
- In the cover letter for bartender your personality is critical and must be evident all through. Be genuine and honest to immediately draw the attention of the hiring person or screener.
- Don't rely on your ability to write well and spell correctly only. Ask another person, a friend, hired editor or family member to read through the bartender cover letter before you actually submit it. Any grammatical error or spelling mistake will be caught leaving a positive impression on the reader.
- Do focus on your various accomplishments and experiences. Here you can ensure the work history section actually takes a little more space. While listing the experiences use an active voice. Don't just describe past jobs but exactly what you did.
- If you were the employer would you read your cover letter for a bartender? Think about this as you write. The appearance of the letter should be beyond reproach. For instance, if it's ungrammatical, has spelling errors on every line and empty spaces would you even read it or even consider it?
- Find a good format for your cover letter. You don't want to get it wrong on the sections, headers and style and lose a great opportunity because of that.
- Ensure even as the cover letter demonstrates your unique experiences and skills it shows your people skills and passion dealing with all types of people.
- Avoid recycling cover letters and sending bartender cover letter sample rather than customizing it to the specific position you're applying for. In other words, start over every time you apply for a certain bartending job.
- In the first paragraph as you introduce yourself, your education, where you saw the advert and why you're a perfect fit for the job avoid repeating your name. The reader already saw the name in the letter's header.
- Don't ignore cover letter samples. If you've never written a cover letter before a sample or example will help you get everything right. You can then use it to craft a masterpiece.
- Don't just be ordinary. In your cover letter try to think about the kind of things as a bartender that make you unique and special. These are the aspects to explore in you bartender cover letter.
- Prepare yourself well. For instance, before you write the cover letter for bartender with no experience ask yourself whether you've worked in a bar setup. If it's your first job visit the specific bar and spend time there. Note the surroundings and how you would describe it, the location, service, and products served and whether you'd like to spend more time there. In a way, your personality in the document should match the type of establishment you're applying to join. First time applicant should consider using bartender cover letter no experience sample documents to help craft the best letter.
How to Edit Cover Letter for Bartender Template
To write a cover letter for a bartender with no experience, you'd better download a PDF cover letter template and then use a professional PDF editor, like Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, to make modifications to the templates directly.