Working in real estate requires a very specific type of personality and your real estate cover letter needs to actively display the kind of person you are and your skills. Use the below real estate sample cover letter to give you the best chance of success.
- # Real Estate Cover Letter Template
- # Real Estate Cover Letter Sample
- # Tips for Writing Real Estate Cover Letter
- # How to Edit Real Estate Cover Letter Template
Real Estate Cover Letter Template
Real Estate Cover Letter Sample (Text)
I read your recent real estate job advert with great interest and genuinely believe I am the right person for the job.
I have been fully licensed in your state for over three years, after completing the Real Estate Saleperson exam with fill marks. Since becoming licensed I have become my current company's top performing sales officer for two of the three years. I have had success in both the rental and purchase markets securing many big-ticket deals on large properties.
Clients have often commented on my personal and thorough approach to sales. It is my belief that finding out and matching the needs of the client exactly creates an opportunity for quicker more successful sales. This attitude has seen me close deals off 40% of all meetings with tenants/home purchasers and also take a large property off the market that had remained unsold for two years.
With my qualifications, experience and successful sales I feel I have a lot to offer to your company's sales team.
I have always been impressed by your company's property portfolio and branding and speaking to employees that work for you I am intrigued by your supportive and vibrant sales culture. I like how you appear to be willing to break the rules and try new methods in delivering the best results for your customers. This is also my mindset and I would love to work in a place that nurtures that.
I understand that I am relatively new to the field and there might be more experienced candidates, but I am eager to increase my success with you.
I would love the opportunity to use my experience as a benefit to your company and look forward to discussing this with you further.
Thank you for your time.
Tips for Writing Real Estate Cover Letter
Real estate companies are looking for the right kind of dynamic person to work for them. They also take just eight seconds to decide whether to consider or reject a candidate. The above real estate cover letter sample is the perfect starting place. You'll find a wide range of real estate cover letter examples online including for specialist areas such as "real estate cma cover letter".
The below tips will help you make the most of the above cover letter sample:
- Real estate is a professional industry, so make sure your cover letter is also professional in its format and your choice of font. First impressions count, and you don't want to fail at the beginning.
- Make the cover letter personal to the correct person you are applying to. Avoid addressing your letter with general greetings like 'Dear Sir' or 'To Who It May Concern'. The personal touch is appreciated and shows you have bothered to research the role properly.
- Get to the point quickly and start by summarizing who you are and why you are sending the letter to the employer. Give them the headline and make them want to read on.
- Next, you need to highlight your experience, skills and why the employer should read more about you. This candidate starts by outlining the qualifications they have (being fully licensed to sell real estate) and how they have been the top-performing salesperson at their company.
- Follow on by focusing on more specific details about some of your successes and achievements. While doing this try not to give too much information away, you only want to make the employer want to read your CV and contact you for more information.
- Don't make the cover letter just about you. Jobs are also about what the company can do for you. Explain what you like about the company and the way they work and, also, why you want to be part of that. This will show you are serious about the role and have bothered to research the company.
- Give the employer a final reminder of why they should get in touch with you. You are perfect for the job and they need to discuss this further with you, make them aware of that fact.
- Never send a real estate cover letter before you, and someone else has proof-read it thoroughly. A cover letter full of typos and mistakes will result in rejection.
How to Edit Real Estate Cover Letter Template
Now most cover letter templates are in PDF format, so it is necessary to use a professional PDF editor, such as Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, to make modifications to the templates. This tool can help you edit the texts, images, forms in the templates without losing the formatting.