How to Edit Invoice in QuickBooks
Part of QuickBooks feature is the pre-made invoice that allows you as a business owner to carry out business transactions. These pre-made invoices will enable you to bill your customers and QuickBooks will let you send them directly to the customers. However, when you can edit your invoice to project the company’s image better, you pounce on the opportunity on how to edit invoice template in Quickbooks 2017 and 2018.
How Do You Edit an Invoice in Quickbooks
- Log into QuickBooks account and select the gear menu, then click on setting.
- From the settings, click on custom form styles and choose edit from the drop-down list.
- After selecting "edit", a style navigator will appear with which you can browse through the different styles and choose the right one.
- Once you have the invoice that suits your style, you can then add your logo. You will do that by clicking on the logo menu and upload your desired logo.
- To edit the color of your invoice, click on the color menu and choose the color you like.
How to Edit Invoice Number Field in QuickBooks Online
Since this article is focusing on everything editing on QuickBooks (well, almost everything), find below the steps to edit the invoice number field in your QuickBooks online.
- Start by selecting the gear icon at the top of the toolbar and select company or account and settings.
- Select the sales menu and click on the pencil icon or edit sales form content.
- Tick the box beside the custom transaction numbers and then click save.
Once you are through with the last step, you not only get the ability to edit the invoice number field, you can create your numbers too.
Alternatively, you can also edit your invoice number by following the steps below.
- On the main dashboard from the left menu bar, click on Sales.
- From the sales window, select the invoice options and choose new invoice from the drop-down list.
- Click on customize and choose edit current tab. Then proceed to click on content and then edit again in the window.
- Now, you can edit any part of your invoice to suit your company’s needs. Once the editing is over, click on done and log out.
How to Edit Products in Invoices on QuickBooks
- Log in to your QuickBooks and click on "file" from the menu bar at the top and select restore company. Then proceed to click on "open a company files" and the next.
- Then go to the customer centre and click on the invoice you want to edit and double-click.
- Then select the product field you want to edit and input the required information.
- Cross check to ensure that everything is okay and click on save and then done.
Best Alternatives to QuickBooks: FreshBooks
FreshBooks has proven to be one of the best accounting software available now in the marketplace and had everything to rival the QuickBooks. It was awarded the best for the cloud technology and will offer you all the top services at an affordable price.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Up to 18% OFF: Choose the right plan for you and your team.
PDFelement for Team
Give you the flexibility to provision, track and manage licensing across groups and teams.
- How to Customize Invoices in Quickbooks
- How to Import Invoices into QuickBooks
- How to Send A Paid Invoice in QuickBooks