QuickBooks Non Profit
QuickBooks non profit bears that aspect of simplicity, which makes it easy for nonprofit organization’s executive and staff members to use. QuickBooks for non profits simplifies accounting processes, which are usually complicated in other Accounting software providers, making it easy to run the organizations. Through the detailed categorization and exemplary reporting on the expenditures of revenue, by Fund or Program, the project management process is followed to the letter – this sees the organizations achieve groundbreaking success, and secure the survival and growth of the premises.
- Accept all Donations- Non profit QuickBooks have the option of accepting donations, in the form of cash, check, debit card and cash transfers.
- Connect Donation Apps- QuickBooks for not for profit provide a good platform, which makes it easy to import the details of donation from tools such as Fundly or DonorPerfect. This is done by the synchronization of the transaction information and with QuickBooks.
- Automated Reports- Reports on all the processes are kept – which helps keep all the members in the know of what is going on in the organization. This is made possible by Donor, Board Member and Grants reports.
Freshbooks-A Better Alternative to QuickBooks.
Many Non profit organization are leaning towards the extensive use of FreshBooks, because it offers unrivalled versatility that is lacking from other accounting software. The ability that Freshbooks has to go beyond the boundaries of accounting for charitable organizations is admirable, and has that pull power to garner a clientele base. This is because Freshbooks offers a platform for the organization to manage team members’ hours without breaking a sweat. All employees have to do is click on the timer, and the executive members will have an accurate report of hours spent on the project.Try Freshbooks for Free >>>
Key Features of FreshBooks
- User friendly- Freshbooks is an accounting software that is easy to use, and it saves time on accounting. This is achieved through the tools available on the dashboard – they allow the user to organize expenses, track time and engage with customers in an interface that is easy to use.
- Reports and insight- The application provides detailed report on finances, donations and time tracking.
- Invoicing- Freshbooks provide a good platform for non profit organization to invoice their clients.
- Client portal- Freshbooks has a medium which allows the interaction of the organization and the clients through feedback.
Why Choose Freshbooks
Although, Freshbooks go beyond the conventions scopes of accounting with its versatility, its bread and butter, which is accounting is always the focal point of its operations. The reason that most clients go for the Freshbooks software is not just its user friendly feature, but also the ability to store and organize expenses in the cloud securely, and create project s– so as to keep the rest of team in the loop. This provides project summaries and progress to the clients, so that they can see when the projects will be completed. This also ensure that a non profit organization can manage the time, and productivity of individuals by assigning them tasks which are monitored by the project management option.Try Freshbooks for Free >>>
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Up to 18% OFF: Choose the right plan for you and your team.
PDFelement for Team
Give you the flexibility to provision, track and manage licensing across groups and teams.