How to Cancel Quickbooks Online
No matter how good something is, sometimes you can’t just seem to get the hang of it. So if for any reason you have the idea about "cancel my Quickbooks online account", this article is the best help for you. However, ensure you read carefully so as not to miss any vital information.
Important: Read Before Proceeding to Cancel Your QuickBooks Online
Before you can cancel your QuickBooks, ensure that the following instructions below have been met.
- You have to be signed into your company’s QuickBooks.
- If your QuickBooks subscription was made through an accountant, then you have to contact the accountant for cancellation.
- If you are on payroll subscription, make sure you complete all your direct deposit and e-payments.
- If your account is on suspension, you must re-subscribe first.
- Make sure you print all online forms you know will be of help to you from QuickBooks.
If your subscription was made through a mobile app (iOS and Android), follow the steps below to cancel.
- For iPad, go to your settings and select iTunes and App Store.
- Select your Apple ID, and then choose View Apple ID.
- Input your password and tap on Manage.
- Select QuickBooks Online and turn the automatic renewal off.
- To cancel your iPad subscriptions from your laptop follow the steps below.
- Enter iTunes on your computer and click on store.
- Sign in and click on view my account.
- Select manage subscription and choose QuickBooks online.
- Then select off to cancel.
For Android phone follow the below steps
- Go to the Google play store.
- Tap the menu icon and choose My Apps.
- Select QuickBooks online and click on cancel.
- To cancel your Android from a computer;
- Go to https://play.google.com/store.
- Select apps and then click on My Apps.
- Select QuickBooks Online and then choose Cancel.
How to Cancel Your QuickBooks Paid Subscription
- First, you sign in to your QuickBooks.
- Select the gear icon and click Account and Settings from the menu.
- Then choose billing and subscriptions and choose to cancel in the QuickBooks section.
- Select continue to cancel and continue again.
- Then an exit survey questions will pop you which you have to answer.
- After answering then, scroll down and click on continue to complete the cancellation process.
Best Alternatives to QuickBooks: FreshBooks
FreshBooks is accounting software created for small businesses and companies to make billing effortless, secure and straightforward. Some of the features that you benefit when you choose FreshBooks to include;Try Freshbooks for Free >>>
- Easy Invoicing
- Organise your expenses without any stress.
- It enables you to set automatic time tracking of your account.
- Effortlessly collaborate on projects.
- Easy to understand.
- Get your payments faster.
Much small business owners, freelancers and start-up companies have found refuge in the excellent services provided by FreshBooks. Give it a try today and be convinced of its amazing features and the great benefit it will bring to your business.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Up to 18% OFF: Choose the right plan for you and your team.
PDFelement for Team
Give you the flexibility to provision, track and manage licensing across groups and teams.
- How to Create a Quickbooks Journal Entry
- How to Do a Budget in Quickbooks Online
- How the Quickbooks Undeposited Funds Work